Operating under global PPS (Payment Processing Services) provider Optimal Payments, Netbanx payment gateway services deliver proprietary online payment processing for thousands of e-commerce and multichannel businesses across the world.
Their state-of-the-art applications meet the highest level of PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance and offer geographical redundancy. This ensures that all data is retained in two separate geographical locations to provide added security and resilience in the event of a catastrophic failure at one site.
Their flexible and robust suite of solutions can be customised or configured to meet the specific requirements of their clients who range from local e-commerce traders to full scale multinational online corporations.
|Netbanx Merchant Account Review||Rating|
|Ease of Use|
|Help & Support|
|Reviewed by Expert Market:||07/07/2015|
Products and Services
Netbanx can provide the opportunity to those businesses looking to expand into the international market, to optimise their potential for enhanced productivity and growth.
Maintaining banking relationships across the globe, they recognise the differing requirements for accepting payments and can deliver solutions for the successful acceptance of domestic payments in foreign countries and provide tools for multiple currency transactions which may be implemented on a global scale.
|Payment Processing||Multi-currency payment processing and payment gateway certification||Payment processing services suited to international markets|
|Payment processing for high-risk traders||Special options for high risk traders||International & large batch payment processing services & advanced fraud management|
Netbanx Merchant Services and Payment Processing
Netbanx Suite of Payment Processing Services
- The provision of payment processing services in many international markets including the UK and Europe, Canada and the USA.
- Payment Gateway certification with major international banking networks.
- In excess of 105 multi-currency settlement and processing options.
- The acceptance of all major debit and credit cards.
- The provision of Global Risk Management.
- The provision of Intelligent Transaction Routing; this technology allows for a transaction to be directed to any acquiring bank based on the type of card used and the origin of the payment.
Payment Processing for High Risk Traders
So-called high risk businesses have traditionally been shunned by many merchant account providers due to the nature of their operations and the complexity of their requirements.
Netbanx have 10 years experience in such provision and are happy to provide payment gateway and merchant account services for these traders who include subscription and travel services, mail order providers, online dating sites and high volume e-commerce businesses.
They deliver a comprehensive and diverse platform of services including:
- Integrated Gateway Services and Merchant Account
- International payment processing
- The processing of debit/credit card transactions and e-wallet payments
- Multi-currency settlement and payment
- The provision of incorporation services and sub-accounts
- High volume batch processing services
- The provision of virtual terminal facilities for MOTO (mail-order-telephone-order) customer not present merchants
- Advanced fraud management services
- Provision of their own descriptor
- 3D secure enrolled merchant support
- Hosted web page or XML API options
- Services for the processing of subscriptions and charge-back management
- Fast funding facility with all transactions funded bi-weekly or within 2-5 trading days
- Real-time data management and reporting
- Provision of integration to all major shopping cart applications
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliance.
Success Stories from Netbanx
For those businesses considering the adoption of Netbanx for their merchant account services, they could refer to the case study of a project undertaken by the company on behalf of major UK utilities provider, npower.
Case Study: How Netbanx Helped Npower
Anxious to increase the number of customers using their automated IVR (Interactive Voice Recognition) telephone payment option instead of opting for live operator communication, and to reduce the level of failed payment transactions they were experiencing, npower approached Netbanx to redesign their system.
Within six weeks the company had delivered an effective, efficient IVR payment application which provided the following substantial benefits for npower and its customers:
- Improved payment processing services via the IVR system
- A faster, more effective and more secure payment option for customers
- A 30% increase in successful payment transactions
- The launch of the service within three weeks of the initial consultation
- The full roll-out of the service within three weeks of the launch
"Netbanx has provided us a reduction in costs per transaction, better agent time management and an overall improvement in customer service and satisfaction levels throughout the centre."
Carl Bowles, Centre Support Manager, npower